- The personal data we will collect
- The use of the collected data
- Who has access to the collected data
- The rights of the website users
2. Applicable laws
Personal data must be:
- processed lawfully, fairly, and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject (lawfulness, fairness, transparency);
- collected for specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes shall, in accordance with Article 89(1), not be considered to be incompatible with the initial purposes (purpose limitation);
- adequate, relevant, and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed (data minimisation);
- accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay (accuracy);
- kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed; personal data may be stored for longer periods insofar as the personal data will be processed solely for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89(1) subject to implementation of the appropriate technical and organisational measures required by the GDPR in order to safeguard the rights and freedoms of individuals (storage limitation);
- processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures (integrity and confidentiality).
Processing shall be lawful only if and to the extent that at least one of the following applies:
- the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
- processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
If we identify any inconsistencies, we will amend our policy to comply with the relevant law.
Users agree that by using our site, they consent to:
- the collection, use, and storage of data listed in this policy.
4. Personal Data We Collect
Data collected automatically
When you visit and use our site, we may automatically collect and store the following information:
- Hardware and software details
- Links that a user clicks while using the site
- Content that the user views on your site
Data collected non-automatically
We may also collect the following data when you perform certain functions on our site:
- First name and last name
- Phone number
We will not collect additional data without informing you beforehand.
5. How We Use Personal Data
Personal data collected on our site will only be used for the purposes specified in this policy or indicated on the relevant pages of our site. We will not use your data beyond what we disclose.
The data we collect automatically is used for the following purposes: statistics, communications, and marketing operations.
The data we collect when the user performs certain functions may be used for the following purposes: statistics, communications, and marketing operations.
6. With whom we share personal data
We may disclose to any member of our organization the user data that they reasonably need to achieve the objectives set out in this policy.
We may share user data with the following third parties: none.
We are committed to not selling or sharing your data with third parties, except in the following cases:
- If required by law
- If required for any legal proceeding
- To prove or protect our legal rights
- To buyers or potential buyers of this company in the event that we are seeking to sell it.
If you follow hyperlinks from our site to another site, please note that we are not responsible and do not have control over their privacy policies and practices.
7. How long we keep personal data
We do not retain user data beyond what is necessary to achieve the purposes for which it is collected.
8. How we protect your personal data
All data stored in our system is well secured and only accessible to our employees.
While we take all reasonable precautions to ensure that our user data is secure and that users are protected, there is always a risk of harm. The Internet as a whole can sometimes be insecure, and therefore we are unable to guarantee the security of user data beyond what is reasonably practical.
The GDPR specifies that individuals under the age of 15 are considered minors for the purposes of data collection. Minors must have the consent of a legal representative for their data to be collected, processed, and used.
10. Your rights as a user
Under the GDPR, users have the following rights as data subjects:
- Right of access
- Right to rectification
- Right to erasure
- Right to restrict processing
- Right to data portability
- Right to object
You can find more information about these rights in Chapter 3 (Art 12-23) of the GDPR.
11. How to modify, delete or contest collected data
If you wish for your information to be deleted or modified in any way, please contact our privacy protection agent here:
11 rue Pairolière, 06300 NICE
If you have any questions for us, please feel free to contact us using:
06 67 60 11 98 / 06 68 68 00 70
11 rue Pairolière, 06300 NICE
Effective date : March 28, 2023
Copyright © 2023 NoName Visual – Nice, France